A new survey found the most popular VEGETABLE in every state. Broccoli won 24 states . . . corn was most popular in nine and potatoes took six.
The folks at Green Giant asked almost 4,000 Americans to pick their favorite vegetable. Here are the results...The United States of Vegetables!
1. Broccoli is the most popular vegetable in the country. It came out on top in 24 of the 50 states.
2. Corn is the second-most popular . . . it came in first in nine states.
3. Potatoes won six states . . . carrots won five states . . . string beans won three states . . . and cucumbers won two.
4. Peas won one state . . . Idaho. WHAT?! Idaho didn't say potatoes.
5. That leaves onions, green peppers, celery, spinach, and kale which are not the most popular ANYWHERE!