The "New York Post" has compiled a list of jobs that celebrities supposedly had before they were famous.
Some of them are fairly well known in pop culture, like that ANGELINA JOLIE working as a funeral director. And some of them aren't 100% accurate . . . like the fact that Angelina Jolie DIDN'T actually work as a funeral director, she just SAID that was one of her backup plans if the acting thing didn't work out.
So, take these for what they are. Here are 25 highlights. . .
1. Wyclef Jean was a gypsy cab driver. Kids, that's like an old-school Uber.
2. Nicole Kidman was a massage therapist in Australia.
3. Jennifer Aniston was a bike messenger and a waitress.
4. Julia Roberts was a Baskin-Robbins ice-cream scooper.
5. Beyoncé used to sweep up hair at her mother's salon.
6. Demi Moore was a debt collector.
7. Meryl Streep was a high school cheerleader. Rumor has it she was also nominated for Homecoming Queen every year, whether she deserved it or not. (???)
8. Bill Murray used to sell chestnuts outside a Chicago grocery store.
9. Gwen Stefani mopped floors at a Dairy Queen in Southern California.
10. Matthew McConaughey cleaned chicken coops.
11. Martha Stewart used to baby-sit Mickey Mantle's four boys.
12. Rod Stewart was a soccer player.
13. Whoopi Goldberg worked in a mortuary, making up dead people's faces.
14. Elvis Costello worked at a bank as a data entry clerk.
15. Jay-Z was a drug dealer.
16. Morgan Freeman was a "radar technician" for the U.S. Air Force.
17. Eddie Vedder worked nights as a hotel security guard.
18. Channing Tatum was a male stripper, obviously.
19. Patrick Dempsey was a juggler.
20. Victoria Beckham appeared on a BBC sex-education show.
21. Ozzy Osbourne worked a daily 9-to-5 in a slaughterhouse.
22. Mick Jagger was a porter in a mental hospital.
23. Mark Wahlberg modeled Calvin Klein BVDs, as EVERYONE knows by now.
24. Cyndi Lauper was a pop singer known for songs like "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" and "Time After Time". Oh, wait! That was her famous period. So let's see . . . before that she cleaned the cages at a dog-kennel.
25. Keith Richards was a ball boy in a tennis club.