According to a new survey from Cosmo, women like taking advantage of the “group effect” and do not enjoy doing certain activities alone:
· How else can you gossip about cute guys or who's annoying you, as well as borrow your friend’s awesome new lip gloss?!
· No one wants to be the only beginner in a class. Plus, you can commiserate about it afterwards.
· Women can breakfast, lunch or dinner alone, but it is not possible to eat brunch alone. Mimosas are no fun without girlfriends!
· Somehow, your friends always seem to unite on an answer to cut or not to cut.
· If you're going to buy a new pair of shoes that costs $200, you can’t do it alone. Someone has to justify your purchase and it ain’t gonna be your husband/boyfriend!
If a woman watches an award show without a group of friends and three bottles of white wine, did the award show even happen?